Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be made by 6.00pm local time, two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty or one night's room charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Methods that are accepted as a guarantee include: credit card, deposit, a pre-approved travel agent or pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after the scheduled arrival.
Exchange rates are estimates only and the bill is to be settled in Pounds Sterling upon check-out.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee. The following are accepted deposit methods: wire transfer, bank cheque, company cheque, traveller's cheque or a personal cheque. Cheque must clear bank at least 14 days prior to arrival.
For reservations requiring 7 rooms or more please contact our group sales department.
Pet and guide dog policy
- An antiallergenic deep cleaning fee of £350 for room categories and £450 for suite categories applies.
- The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The pet cannot be left alone in the room even when staff are in attendance.
- Staff should not be asked to care for the pet - e.g. feeding or walking.
- Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if the operational issues occur.
- Pets are not allowed in any food or beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Guests are asked to pick up any desposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide cots for children up to two years of age with our compliments.
All rates are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
By making your travel purchase on our online booking engine, you are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, utilized by most popular browsers, including Netscape and Microsoft Explorer. Through encryption, the personal information you enter, including your name, address and credit-card information, in converted into code that is then securely dispatched over the internet.
Your personal information refers to the data obtained from you in connection with the service provided. Your privacy is important to us and we promise to respect your personal information.
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
We will use your personal information for the following reasons so that we can provide you with a first class service:
- To confirm, update and improve customer records
- Identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
- Analyse and develop a relationship with you
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by the group, to tell you by letter, telephone or email about services that may be of interest to you. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are sent to and stored on your computer. They are used by the group to identify you when you visit the site, and to make your use of the site more convenient for you. If you do not wish to have Cookies placed on your computed you can disable Cookies on your internet browser.
Call monitoring and recording
To ensure that you are provided with a first class service, telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for quality control and training purposes.