We are seeking an exceptional Sommelier to join the Davies and Brook team
While sharing some influences with Daniel Humm's iconic Eleven Madison Park, the food, interior and feel of Davies and Brook combine to create a Michelin-star restaurant that’s entirely its own with the menu reflecting London’s eclectic cultural scene.
Davies and Brook focuses on warm, inviting and engaging hospitality. Guests of the fine dining restaurant can expect a menu that embraces the heritage of its location with a contemporary sensibility.
Our colleagues possess passion for attention to detail and service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s
Main duties & responsibilities
- Creating memorable experiences for our guests, simultaneously ensuring that service is prompt and professional.
- Recommending our exceptional wines to our guests for every occasion.
- Ensure correct handling, storage and cleaning of all liquor service equipment
- Ensure that proper control is followed on all stock used
- Ensuring that our standards are adhered to at all times
- Handling complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that licensing laws, health and safety legislation is adhered to
- Experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Ability to work well within a large team
- Excellent personal presentation
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now