We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our Food and Beverage team at Davies and Brook.
Following the recent announcement that Chef Daniel Humm of Make it Nice Hospitality will take the helm at Claridge’s new restaurant, Davies & Brook, we are seeking a highly talented and motivated Food and Beverage individuals to lead our new team at Davies & Brook at Claridge’s.
Davies and Brook will focus on warm, inviting and engaging hospitality. Guests of the fine dining restaurant can expect a menu that embraces the heritage of its location with a contemporary sensibility.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Creating memorable experiences for our guests, simultaneously ensuring that service is prompt and professional.
- Assisting the front of house team
- Supporting all the team, and being a role model to other team members.
- You will have a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed
- Handling complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that licensing laws, health and safety legislation is adhered to.
- Experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Ability to work well within a large team
- Excellent personal presentation
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now