We are seeking an experienced, driven and passionate Senior Sales Manager to join the Maybourne Hotel Group.
Maybourne Hotel Group which owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing the European market and Fashion Houses for Maybourne Hotel Group.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Developing a close and productive working relationship with leisure agencies & corporate European companies.
- Obtaining and maintaining detailed product knowledge of all accommodation, private events and food & beverage.
- Managing Fashion industry accounts for UK and Europe.
- Identifying current market trends.
- Identifying potential sources of business.
- Conducting proactive calls with identified business sources, assess potential and arrange sales appointments.
- Proactively conducting weekly client appointments.
- Conducting Sales trips to appropriate countries attending showcases and familiarisation trips to ensure all agencies are kept up to date with the hotels.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Successful candidates for our Senior Sales Manager opportunity will:
- Have proven knowledge and previous experience in a corporate group sales environment within the luxury hotel market.
- Be a leader who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong customer care skills, the ability to work under pressure, with excellent and consistent attention to detail.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Opera.
- Be an excellent team player.
- To be able to confidently liaise with senior management.
- It would be advantageous if you speak additional languages.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.