Restaurant Reservations Agent
We are seeking an exceptional Restaurant Reservations Agent to join the Maybourne Hotel Group Corporate team.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Restaurant Reservations Agent
you will be responsible for:
- Making reservations across all Food & Beverage outlets for Claridge’s, The Berkeley and The Connaught to the required standards.
- To maximise restaurant revenue through cross selling and up selling.
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for our guests.
Successful candidates for our Restaurant Reservations Agent
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.