Middle East Sales Executive
We are seeking an exceptional Middle East Sales Executive to join the Sales team at Maybourne Hotel Group where you will focus on the Middle East Market.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
As Middle East Sales Executive you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Middle Eastern Sales. To be fully conversant with our hotels and products, special rates and promotions for each property. To assist the Head of Middle Eastern Sales grow and develop the transient business from the Middle Eastern region.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the Middle East Sales Executive role include but are not limited to:
- To obtain and maintain detailed product knowledge of all accommodation, conference and banqueting facilities (room sizes, configurations, technology, room hire charges, range of F&B spends etc.) spas, food and beverage outlets and any other guest facilities within the Maybourne group
- To support the Head of Middle Eastern Sales with all administration: booking appointments, assisting with proposals, planning sales trips, monthly reporting, organisation charts and keeping the hotel teams up to date on all booking requirements
- To enter notes, contacts and correspondence, where applicable, into the Salesforce and assist the Head of Middle Eastern Sales with follow up
- To input Middle Eastern rooming lists into Opera and input all residential group bookings into Salesforce
- To facilitate the smooth handover of booked business to the operational teams concerned for reservations and to assist in allocating correct suites and rooms for the specific business
- Work closely with the Reservations, Revenue Management and operational teams to convert bookings
- To join Familiarisation trips when requested by the Head of Middle Eastern Sales to ensure all agencies are kept up to date with the hotels
- To conduct show rounds of hotel facilities to potential and existing clients when requested by the Head of Middle Eastern Sales. This may include evening client entertainment with Hotel teams
- To provide client feedback/suggestions to operational management on the delivery of our products and services
- To conduct sales presentations and represent the Maybourne Group at relevant agencies
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Successful candidates for our Middle East Sales Executive opportunity will:
- Have proven knowledge and previous experience in a Sales Executive role ideally with Middle East focus in the luxury 5* market
- Possess strong customer care skills, the ability to work under pressure, with excellent and consistent attention to detail.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Opera.
- Be an excellent team player.
- To be able to confidently liaise with senior management.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.