Director of West Coast Sales
We are seeking an exceptional Director of West Coast Sales to join Maybourne Hotel Group, Based in Los Angeles, to focus on the West Coast territories, covering The Maybourne Beverly Hills, Claridge’s, The Connaught, The Berkeley and The Maybourne Riviera.
Our colleagues are committed to giving our guests authentic and unique experiences that reflect the individual nature of our luxury hotels in London, Los Angeles and the French Riviera.
The Director of West Coast Sales will be responsible for generating revenue from corporate and leisure accounts with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities with maximum revenue growth as well as continue to drive high revenue business from key accounts.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Director of West Coast Sales you will be responsible for:
- To have total account management for the West Coast corporate and leisure markets. This will include the following territories: California, Seattle, Oregon, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Vancouver and any other territories required.
- Target key California cities which include LA, San Diego, Newport Beach/Irvine, Santa Barbara, San Francisco and surrounding areas including Cupertino, Palo Alto, Los Altos and Menlo Park.
- To implement a sales strategy to increase Maybourne Hotel Groups corporate market share by pursuing new business opportunities across all industries and convert competitor key accounts.
- To regularly review forecasts to identify need periods and implement a sales strategy to convert business during these periods.
- To work closely with The Maybourne Beverly Hills Sales team to increase transient leisure and group business into the hotel.
- To convert any group business from their corporate or leisure accounts.
- To join the Maybourne Beverly Hills team on any fam trips and site inspections from their key accounts.
- To conduct regular site inspections and entertain in The Maybourne Beverly Hills
- To liaise with the UK based Director of Entertainment and assist with local entertainment calls when necessary.
- To continue to grow and nurture our key consortia partners as well as focus on new consortia business targeting high revenue performing agencies with strong suite business.
- To bring fam trips to The Maybourne Beverly Hills, The Maybourne Riviera and London from your territories.
Successful candidates for our Director of West Coast Sales opportunity will:
- Have the right to work in the United States.
- Have previous experience in handling the West Coast transient market is beneficial.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Proven extensive experience as Director of Sales, ideally within the luxury 5* market
- Travel to London for sales meetings and training's when required.
- Be a leader who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.