Application Support Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Application Support Manager to join the Information Technology team at Maybourne Hotel Group Support Office.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
Main duties & responsibilities
The Application Support Manager will be responsible for proactively supporting and assisting the Chief Information Officer and anticipating all business units Information Technology related issues.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight and management to the IT Application team to deliver IT services
- Manages testing scripts and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Creating and maintaining systems support documentation, procedures and other information useful to the smooth and efficient operation of information systems.
- Developing relevant metrics, measures and publishing the performance of the services provided and enabling continuous improvement activities in collaboration with peer groups.
- Working closely with all other IT management personnel in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and IT strategies.
- Ensuring departments adheres to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies.
- Assisting with the preparation of budget for IT systems and services related interfaces and applications.
- Keeping abreast of new developments and forecasts future trends in the area of application integration in the Hospitality industry.
- Serving as an internal consultant to other IT management staff and operations community as needed.
- Providing ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of applications
- Building inter-departmental relationships allowing proactive support to co-operate and hotel IT staff with any IT related issues within their role and/or department.
- Implantation of technologies, directing the work of system and business analysts, developers, support specialists and other computer related workers.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meets the needs.
- Securing data from internal and external attacks
Successful candidates for the Application Support Manager opportunity will have proven experience as an Application Support Manager, together with:
- Thorough Knowledge of hotel applications (such as PMS, EPOS, Sales & Catering)
- Strong communication Skills
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.