Accounts Payable Officer
We are seeking a talented Accounts Payable Officer to join our team at Maybourne Hotel Group.
Maybourne Hotel Group Support Office is seeking an exceptional Accounts Payable Officer to join the Maybourne Hotel Group team supporting Claridge’s, London’s art deco jewel; The Berkeley, a luxurious London residence, and The Connaught, an expertly judged blend of tradition with the utmost modernity. Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion and are committed to giving guests at our Mayfair and Knightsbridge hotels authentic and unique experiences that reflect the individual nature of our luxury hotels in London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, ideally someone who has worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for the timely and efficient processing of invoices and making payment to our suppliers via BACS and company cheques.
You will also handle both internal and external queries relating to Accounts Payable. Organisation is pivotal to this role, to ensure suppliers are paid correctly whilst ensuring a steady cash flow.
- Advanced Sun Systems & Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- A good understanding of all areas of the Accounts department preferred
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now