Senior Sales Manager, North America
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Manager, North America to join the Sales & Marketing team at Maybourne Hotel Group.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
Based in London, the Senior Sales Manager, North America will be responsible for generating leisure and corporate revenue with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities with maximum revenue growth as well as continue to drive high revenue business from key accounts
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- To have total account management for the mid-west USA and north-east Canada, leisure and corporate markets. This will include the following territories: Illinois, Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Ontario and Quebec;
- To continue to grow and nurture our key consortia partners as well as focus on new consortia business targeting high revenue performing agencies with strong suite business;
- To develop new client relationships through prospecting and proactive lead generation activities;
- To develop a sales strategy which will maximize revenue growth and increase brand presence with quarterly sales trips to the US;
- To implement a strategic consortia plan with DOSM, Americas to ensure year on year growth with American Express, Virtuoso, Signature and Chase;
- To represent Maybourne Hotel Group at Trade Shows and exhibitions as directed.
This is an exciting role for a talented, organised individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service. You will demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and a genuine knowledge and interest in the luxury hospitality industry.
Successful candidates for our Senior Sales Manager, North America opportunity will:
- Have previous experience within a hotel corporate group sales environment;
- Have strong organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent and consistent attention to detail;
- Possess an excellent telephone manner, verbal and written English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sales Force and Opera;
- Ability to liaise with senior management;
- Have a high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality;
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now