We are seeking an exceptional Reservations Coordinator to join the Maybourne Hotel Group team.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
Main duties & responsibilities
To assist and support the reservations team through a variety of mediums, whilst at all times delivering excellent customer service in line with Maybourne Standards, maximising revenue wherever possible and dealing with the day to day administration of the Reservations Sales Office.
As a Reservations Coordinator your duties will involve but will not be limited to:
- To maintain the highest standards of personal appearance at all times, and to wear suitable business attire during all working hours in accordance with the guidelines provide by the company;
- To be fully conversant with all rates operated by each individual hotel and to sell them within the revenue management controls;
- To be able to make an individual reservation to the required standard, adhering to hotel policies, relating to credit facilities and written confirmations;
- To use correct telephone techniques when dealing with both internal and external customers and to maintain the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency whilst achieving the Maybourne Standards of Service on every call;
- To be committed to developing and improving their own performance, attend and contribute in regular 121’s, team meetings and coaching sessions with Reservations Supervisors;
- To maintain correct filing systems at all times, to ensure correspondence can be recalled at any time;
- To perform general administrative duties as requested, including working through a variety of daily reports across rooms and restaurant reservations;
- To have full working knowledge of all equipment used in the Reservations Sales Office; to ensure its cost-effective use and its good working order at all times.
Successful candidates for our Reservations Coordinator will be able to;
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.