We are seeking an exceptional Office Coordinator to join the Maybourne Hotel Group Corporate Office.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century and, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
An Office Coordinator plays a supporting role to the Executive Assistant providing a range of organisational and project management skills, therefore helping the team to efficiently manage the Maybourne Hotel Group Corporate Office.
Main duties & responsibilities
As an Office Coordinator your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Oversee the efficient running of the office;
- Extend a warm and seamless welcome for all guests;
- Greet visitors for the Senior Executives and escort them to the appropriate meeting room or office;
- Maintain and upkeep the main reception areas, as well as organize and maintain office common areas;
- Set up meeting rooms as appropriate for the for CEO’s, Senior Directors – including refreshments, Zoom, Teams, AV etc
- Taking and delivering messages;
- Overseeing administrative tasks, such as sorting and sending mail and couriers, assist with travel and diary management, making reservations for Senior team as appropriate;
- Managing the inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed;
- Assisting the Executive Office with ad hoc jobs.
Successful candidates for our Office Coordinator opportunity will:
- Have worked within a similar role within the hospitality industry; however this is not a prerequisite;
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail;
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is a fantastic role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.