Guest Experience & Services Coordinator
We are seeking an exceptional, reliable and proactive administrative Guest Experience & Services Co-ordinator to join our Maybourne team and support Guest Experience and Services senior management.
Maybourne owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills, The Maybourne Riviera and The Emory – six of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
As a Guest Experience & Services Co-ordinator you will be responsible for administrative co-ordination and project support for the department - managing calendars, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, arranging meetings, handling administrative tasks.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the Guest Experience & Services Co-ordinator role include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendars and schedule internal and external appointments for the Guest Experience & Services Management team.
- Provide administrative support on any projects within the department remit.
- Work closely with third party agency support partners or any projects as required.
- Make international travel arrangements and book accommodation for Guest Experience & Services Management team.
- Prepare and submit expense reports and invoices on weekly basis, collated via our expense recording process for departmental signoff.
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings, conferences and events – coordinate internal and external guest invites, support the management team with liaising with external partners.
- To maintain good practice on coordination of all projects and responsibilities of the department – reporting via weekly updates on RACI principles. Taking minutes of meetings and follow up on action items.
- Handle internal and external email correspondence and phone calls on behalf of senior management.
- Maintain and update all departmental files, databases on ongoing basis via Shared drives, Egnyte and other.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Successful candidates for our Guest Experience & Services Co-ordinator opportunity will:
- Proven experience in an administrative, assistant, coordinator or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other Office software.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, as required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail.
- Have a high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
This is an exciting role for a talented, organised individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service. You will demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and a genuine knowledge and interest in the luxury hospitality industry.
Here at Maybourne, we strive to reward our employees for the incredible work they do every single day. In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- Family Friendly company policies including enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Holiday allowance increase after 3 and 5 years of service.
- Travel Season Ticket Loans.
- Pension Scheme*.
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Subsidised monthly Podiatrist and Masseuse treatments.
- Flu vaccination vouchers*.
- Eye test vouchers and contributions towards glasses*.
- 24-hour colleague assistance helpline.
- On and off-site Occupational Health Service.
- Death in Service salary contribution.
- Various wellbeing activities focused on mental and physical health.
- A complimentary state-of-the-art all-day dining staff restaurant serving a range of nutritious meals.
Recognition and Career Development
- Referral Scheme ‘Introduce a Star’ where you can earn up to £1,500*.
- Instant colleague recognition and award programme with generous prizes.
- Colleague of the month nominations with generous prizes.
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities.
- In-house training and development team with a strong focus on career progression and personal growth.
- Long service awards.
- Preferential room rates of £50 per overnight stay for yourself or your family across Maybourne.
- Hotel Guest Experience Stay* including an overnight stay and wining and dining at our renowned restaurants and bars.
- 50% Food and Beverage discount* across Maybourne.
- Social events (Annual Awards, Summer Maybourne Picnic, Welcome to Work, Annual Colleague Party, Annual Colleague Children's Party, etc.)
- Wedding and Baby gifts.
- Retirement functions.
*Terms and conditions apply to all benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now