Guest Experience & Insights Manager
We are seeking an exceptional Guest Experience & Insights Manager to join Maybourne Guest Experience and Services team.
Maybourne is a dynamic and customer-centric organisation dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences and maintaining strong relationships with our customers. We are seeking a dedicated Guest Experience & Insights Manager to champion our customers' voices and drive continuous improvement in our offerings.
Based in London, as a Guest Experience & Insights Manager at Maybourne you will play a pivotal role in bridging the Maybourne brand and the hotels, managing and evaluating the Maybourne standards of service across all customer-facing areas. You will be central in shaping the customer experience and product/service enhancements. This role is responsible for gathering, analysing, and interpreting customer feedback to identify areas for improvement, drive product innovation, and foster customer loyalty. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement feedback-driven initiatives that elevate customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the Guest Experience & Insights Manager role include but are not limited to:
- Implement and manage a comprehensive Voice of Customer (VoC) program as part of our Maybourne customer 360 initiative, across the entire Maybourne portfolio.
- Create detailed reports and presentations summarizing customer insights and trends, including global benchmarking.
- Collaborate with operational teams, marketing, and customer support teams to translate feedback into actionable improvements.
- Identify and prioritize customer pain points, needs, and opportunities for innovation.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer personas, preferences, and behaviours.
- Work with HR on customer feedback training programs to ensure employees at all levels understand the importance of the VoC program.
- Act as the advocate for the customer within the organization, ensuring their perspective is considered in all decisions.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives based on customer insights, measuring the impact on customer satisfaction.
- Collect and analyse customer feedback from various solicited sources, such as surveys, reviews, social media, and direct interactions, as well as unsolicited sources through call listening and speech analytics.
Successful candidates for our Guest Experience & Insights Manager opportunity will:
- Proven experience in customer experience management, feedback analysis, or related roles.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives.
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for improving the customer experience.
- Familiarity with customer feedback platforms and software.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail.
- Have a high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
This is an exciting role for a talented, organised individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service. You will demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and a genuine knowledge and interest in the luxury hospitality industry.
Here at Maybourne, we strive to reward our employees for the incredible work they do every single day. In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- Family Friendly company policies including enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Holiday allowance increase after 3 and 5 years of service.
- Travel Season Ticket Loans.
- Pension Scheme*.
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Subsidised monthly Podiatrist and Masseuse treatments.
- Flu vaccination vouchers*.
- Eye test vouchers and contributions towards glasses*.
- 24-hour colleague assistance helpline.
- On and off-site Occupational Health Service.
- Death in Service salary contribution.
- Various wellbeing activities focused on mental and physical health.
- A complimentary state-of-the-art all-day dining staff restaurant serving a range of nutritious meals.
Recognition and Career Development
- Referral Scheme ‘Introduce a Star’ where you can earn up to £1,500*.
- Instant colleague recognition and award programme with generous prizes.
- Colleague of the month nominations with generous prizes.
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities.
- In-house training and development team with a strong focus on career progression and personal growth.
- Long service awards.
- Preferential room rates of £50 per overnight stay for yourself or your family across Maybourne.
- Hotel Guest Experience Stay* including an overnight stay and wining and dining at our renowned restaurants and bars.
- 50% Food and Beverage discount* across Maybourne.
- Social events (Annual Awards, Summer Maybourne Picnic, Welcome to Work, Annual Colleague Party, Annual Colleague Children's Party, etc.)
- Wedding and Baby gifts.
- Retirement functions.
*Terms and conditions apply to all benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now