Brand Marketing Executive
The Brand Marketing Executive plays a supporting role within the brand marketing team providing a range of administrative and design skills thereby helping the team to effectively manage and build the Maybourne Hotel Group brands, which include Claridge’s, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- To arrange and manage small photoshoots across our F&B outlets
- To manage the design and production management of select pieces of collateral including writing their creative briefs
- To brief in copy and manage feedback
- To provide assistance when needed on larger photo shoots
- To plan and create plan artwork for consortia platforms
- To manage content audits for the brand marketing team
- To work with the digital team to coordinate new content for the websites
- To support the brand marketing managers on creative roll out projects
Successful candidates for our Brand Marketing Executive opportunity will:
- Fluent spoken and written English with immaculate grammar.
- Ability to work under pressure with proactive approach and excellent attention to detail.
- Creative and keen to take on responsibility.
- Have worked within a similar role within the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Have a good understanding of the latest design trends and luxury brands.
- Have he knowledge of design software is an advantage.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented, organised individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service. You will demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and a genuine knowledge and interest in the luxury hospitality industry.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now