Rooms Reservations Sales Consultant
We are seeking an exceptional Rooms Reservations Sales Consultant to join the Maybourne Hotel Group team.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As a Rooms Reservations Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Making room reservations for Maybourne Riviera, Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley to the required standards;
- To maximise room revenue through cross selling and up selling;
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for our guests.
Successful candidates for our Rooms Reservations Sales Consultant opportunity will be able to:
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories;
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services;
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite;
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail;
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality.
Here at Maybourne, we strive to reward our employees for the incredible work they do every single day. In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- Family Friendly company policies including enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Holiday allowance increase after 3 and 5 years of service.
- Travel Season Ticket Loans.
- Pension Scheme*.
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Subsidised monthly Podiatrist and Masseuse treatments.
- Free online GP video consultations.
- Flu vaccination vouchers*.
- Eye test vouchers and contributions towards glasses*.
- 24-hour employee assistance helpline.
- On and off-site Occupational Health Service.
- Death in Service salary contribution.
- Various wellbeing activities focused on mental and physical health.
- A complimentary state-of-the-art all-day dining staff restaurant serving a range of nutritious meals.
Recognition and Career Development
- Referral Scheme ‘Introduce a Star’ where you can earn up to £1,500*.
- Instant employee recognition and award programme with generous prizes.
- Employee of the month nominations with generous prizes.
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities.
- In-house training and development team with a strong focus on career progression and personal growth.
- Long service awards.
- Preferential room rates of £50 per overnight stay for yourself or your family across the Maybourne Hotel Group.
- Hotel Guest Experience Stay* including an overnight stay and wining and dining at our infamous restaurants and bars.
- 50% Food and Beverage discount* across the Maybourne Hotel Group.
- Social events (Annual Awards, Summer Maybourne Picnic, Welcome to Work, Annual Staff Party, Annual Staff Children Party, etc.)
- Wedding and Baby gifts.
- Retirement functions.
*Terms and conditions apply to all benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now