A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Digital Project Manager to join our Digital Marketing team at Maybourne Hotel Group.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught, The Berkeley, The Maybourne Beverly Hills and The Maybourne Riviera – five of the world's most renowned hotels. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
The Digital Project Manager will report to the Head of Digital Marketing and work closely with the wider Digital and Brand Marketing teams, as well as with relevant hotel teams and agency partners. The successful candidate will be leading digital implementation projects across all our websites. This is an exciting role within the business which would ideally suit an established Digital Project Manager with an interest in luxury hospitality.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing digital projects from initial planning through to final delivery including: briefing, initial planning, scoping, documenting, development, testing and deployment.
- Working closely with the Head of Digital Marketing, internal teams and agency partners to ensure successful delivery of a wide range of digital projects (including web builds, website enhancements, platform integrations, CRM projects etc) within the approved timeframe and budget.
- Managing and being the day-to-day point of contact of several agency partners and ensure they work collaboratively to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Creating and maintaining effective stakeholder communication throughout the projects to keep them informed of progress and raise any potential risks when necessary.
- Monitoring, reporting back and analysing the results and impact of new functionality.
- Liaising and coordinating with the SEO agency and the digital agency to ensure technical SEO requirements and recommendations are being implemented.
- Working closely with the digital team and digital agency to implement and test site-wide enhancements to improve website performance. Strive to create best-in-class online experience for our guests.
- Becoming a proficient user of the website CMS and leverage existing functionality. Implement test and learn framework, transforming data into actionable insights. Develop and test hypotheses to drive efficiencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest techniques, best practices, emerging trends and innovations in the digital space.
Successful candidates for our Digital Project Manager opportunity will have:
- Proven experience of effectively managing and delivering a wide range of digital projects from brief through to delivery.
- Previous experience managing agency partners and working with website content management systems, CRM systems and/or other digital platforms.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and good understanding of the web development process and technologies.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with sharp attention to detail. Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel. Very results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and verbal/written communication skills. Being able to translate technical projects to non-technical teams.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
You will be a:
- Self-starter, adaptable with a hands-on and can-do attitude and ability to problem solve.
- Team player with a proactive and innovative approach.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.