A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and dedicated Waiter/Waitress to join the new Connaught Patisserie - one of The Connaught's newest ventures, newly opened in October 2020.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Waiter/Waitress, you will:
- Be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience of The Connaught Pâtisserie.
- Ensure a service experience that is personal to each of our guests and represents this neighbourhood patisserie.
As Waiter/Waitress, you must:
- Be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding experience.
- Have previous experience within a similar role, and a working knowledge of quality tea, coffee and pâtisserie. However your commitment to your team and guest service delivery will set you apart.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.