A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and dedicated Waiter/Waitress to join the new Connaught Patisserie - one of The Connaught's newest ventures, newly opened in October 2020.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Waiter/Waitress, you will:
- Be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience of The Connaught Pâtisserie.
- Ensure a service experience that is personal to each of our guests and represents this neighbourhood patisserie.
As Waiter/Waitress, you must:
- Be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding experience.
- Have previous experience within a similar role, and a working knowledge of quality tea, coffee and pâtisserie. However your commitment to your team and guest service delivery will set you apart.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now