Waiter/Waitress (casual basis)
We are looking for passionate Food and Beverage Waiters/Waitresses on a casual basis to join the Private Events team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Events Waiter/Waitress, you will:
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience.
- Ensure a service experience that is personal to each of our guests and represents The Connaught.
As Events Waiter/Waitress, you must:
- Be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding events experience.
- Have previous experience within a similar role. However your commitment to your team and guest service delivery will set you apart.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic events team in one of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now