We are looking for a talented and passionate Valet to join the Housekeeping team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Valet you will be responsible for assisting with the daily running of the Valet department, achieving assigned laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing tasks and schedules; and providing a professional and courteous service to our guests and colleagues at all times. You will have pride and attention to detail in your work. You will be flexible, able to use your initiative and organise your daily activities well. Ideally, you will have proven experience within a role within a similar environment.
As a Valet you will be an excellent team player and you will have pride and attention to detail in your work. Ideally, you will have experience within a role within a similar environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now