We are looking for a talented Spa Coordinator to join the Aman Spa team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
The Aman Spa’s mission is to ensure that every guest experiences an individually bespoke treatment, creating a total awakening of the senses, to ensure they emerge relaxed, fulfilled and with a renewed enthusiasm for life. We believe that only a truly holistic approach to well-being can create a sense of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual balance.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Spa Coordinator, you will:
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times.
- Be responsible for greeting guests in a warm friendly manner and be a true ambassador for excellent service, dealing with all requests and queries in an efficient and professional manner, whether face to face or over the telephone.
As Spa Coordinator, you must:
- Be passionate, motivated, welcoming and highly organised to ensure that all bookings and requests are attended to without any delays.
- Be well presented, have excellent communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
- Work well under pressure with excellent ability to co-ordinate guest flow and bring good administration skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to further their skills and to develop their career in a busy spa environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now