We are looking for a talented Senior Chef de Partie to join the kitchen brigade in Hélène Darroze at the Connaught - the outstanding three Michelin-star and 5AA-Rosette restaurant by cuisiniere Hélène Darroze.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Senior Chef de Partie, you will:
- Be working with the freshest seasonal produce and ingredients.
- Assisting the kitchen brigade in the daily preparation and service of outstanding food and menus.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that your designated section, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required by the Hotel.
As Senior Chef de Partie, you must:
- Be a great team player with excellent communications skills and the ability to take instructions.
- Have an absolute passion and commitment to learn using exceptional quality ingredients to ensure the highest standards are achieved on a daily basis.
- Have previous experience gained within a similar role and establishment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.