We are looking for a ambitious and passionate Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Room Attendant, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance of guest bedrooms.
- Be able to achieve assigned daily housekeeping tasks and schedules.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Have excellent communication and guest care skills.
- Have pride and attention to detail in your work.
- Be flexible, able to use your initiative and organise your daily activities well.
- Ideally, have experience within a role within a similar environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Room Attendant to assist the outstanding Housekeeping team. This position is offering fantastic opportunities for career development and progression.
The successful candidate will be involved in ensuring that standards are always maintained at all times and making their mark within an iconic London hotel.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now