Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
We are looking for a talented and passionate Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join the Pastry kicthen brigade in Hélène Darroze at The Connaught - the outstanding three Michelin-star by Cuisiniere Hélène Darroze.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Pastry Demi Chef de partie, you will:
- Work closely with the Pastry Sous Chef and Pastry Demi chef de Partie and assist in the day to day operation of the fine dining pastry kitchen.
- Be passionate about working with the finest and freshest ingredients; you will be responsible for the making of an indulgent range of delicate desserts, superb petit fours and other patisserie.
- Take an organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of the demi chefs and commis chefs in the brigade.
You will be a talented individual and an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills and have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen. With this in mind, you will have previous experience at a similar level and have proven skills within a quality hotel and/or restaurant Pastry kitchen team.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now