We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Page Person to join the Concierge team at the award-winning 5-Star Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible to provide assistance to the Concierge department.
- Be delivering items to guest rooms, completing errands inside and outside of the hotel and maintaining the Lobby in a tidy manner.
- Have the presence and mannerisms that will contribute to the department’s efficient and courteous service whilst at all times delivering outstanding customer service.
As Page Person you will:
- Possess excellent communication skills and be passionate about providing exceptional service to our guests.
- Maintain high knowledge of Hotel information and special events in order to respond to guest enquiries.
- Be an excellent team player, and have excellent communication and guest care skills.
- Have pride and attention to detail in your work.
- Have a good knowledge of London and the local area.
- Have proven experience within a similar environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.