Night Kitchen Porter
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Night Kitchen Porter to join the Back of House department at The Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Night Kitchen Porter, you will:
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of the Back of House night operation in conjunction with the rest of your team.
- Be responsible for assisting with the effective running of the Back of House department, providing a professional and reliable service to all kitchens, ensuring at all times, that health and safety standards are followed.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be enthusiastic and passionate.
- Have proven experience within a similar environment.
- Be a good communicator, who will take hands on approach to your role and with your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team in one of London’s most renowned hotels and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now