Night Back of House Supervisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Night Back of House Supervisor to join the Back of House department.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Night Back of house Supervisor you will:
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of the back of house operation during the night shift always with close communication with the Assistant Back of House Manager and the Back of House Manager.
- Be responsible in effectively managing the operation to ensure that sufficient stock is available as per business needs and deliver an exceptional service to guests and colleagues alike.
- Make sure that Health and Safety standards are adhered to all times as per company policy.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator
- Take a hands on approach to your role and your team, within a focus on training and development
- Be familiar of the Health and Safety regulations and able to share this knowledge with your colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team in one of London’s most renowned hotels and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now