We are looking for an engaging and welcoming Lobby Host/Hostess to join the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Lobby Host/Hostess, you will:
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests and maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times.
- Be responsible for welcoming and escorting guests in a warm friendly manner and be a true ambassador for excellent service.
- Be responsible for our guests’ journey once they step through the doors of our hotel.
As Lobby Host/Hostess, you must:
- Be passionate, motivated, welcoming and highly organised to ensure that all requests are attended to without any delays.
- Be well presented, have excellent communication skills and a pleasant conversational skills.
- Work well under pressure with excellent ability to co-ordinate efficiently with other departments and bring good administration skills.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now