A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Kitchen porter to join the Back of housedepartment at The Connaught Hotel.
The Connaught Hotel radiates a fascinating history and oozes style through its contemporary-classic design; seamlessly blending contemporary style and innovation with classic character to deliver the ultimate in guest luxury. Encompassing 121 individually designed guest rooms and suites, The Aman Spa and outstanding and award-winning restaurants and bars, The Connaught continues to receive critical acclaim as one of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Kitchen porter you will assist in ensuring the smooth running of the back of house operation in conjunction with the rest of your team. You will be responsible for assisting with the effective running of the back of house department, providing a professional and reliable service to all kitchens, ensuring at all times, that health and safety standards are followed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Kitchen porter with proven experience within a similar environment. An excellent and confident communicator, you will take hands on approach to your role, with your team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team in one of London’s most renowned hotels and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now