Kitchen Coordinator (Maternity cover)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Kitchen Coordinator to join the Main Kitchen team at the award-winning 5-Star Deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Kitchen Coordinator you will provide full administrative support to the Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef and all culinary teams ensuring the upkeep and smooth running of the food and beverage outlets. You will work closely with the Purchasing team and be involved in the company’s procurement activities for all non-food products and support in the purchasing of food products.
As Kitchen Coordinator you will:
- Be an excellent and confident communicator and take a proactive approach to your role.
- Have a high level of numeracy and IT skills, including MS Office suite.
- Have a proven administrative and organisational skills, as the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
Previous experience of working with purchasing and procurement systems would be beneficial for this role.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now