We are looking for a talented kitchen coordinator to join the team at Hélène Darroze at the Connaught. This is a real chance to be part of Hélène’s team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Kitchen Coordinator you will:
- Provide full administrative support to the Head Chef and Kitchen brigade
- Ensure the upkeep and smooth running of the kitchen and restaurant
- Work closely with the Purchasing team
- Be involved in the company’s procurement activities for all non food products
- Support in the purchasing of food products.
You will be an excellent and confident communicator and take a proactive approach to your role.
- Have a high level of numeracy and IT skills, including MS Office suite
- Have proven administrative and organisational skills which are essential for this role
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Have previous experience of working with purchasing and procurement systems would be beneficial for this role.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now