In-Room Dining Supervisor
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate In-Room Dining Supervisor to help leading the In-Room Dining team at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As In-Room Dining Supervisor you will:
- Support the In-Room Dining Manager and Assistant In-Room Dining Manager in leading our team of approximately 20
- Coordinate the In-Room Dining team to ensure items are delivered in timely manner
- Maintain the highest possible standards within the In-Room Dining team
- Support the team during service to ensure a smooth operation
- Ensure that the pantry areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Maintain a positive relationship between the In-Room Dining and kitchen team
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great internal and external customer focus. The ideal candidate will be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has a real passion for hospitality and would like to build their career in the Food and Beverage Division.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience as a supervisor within a Food & Beverage setting preferably within in room dining
- 4 or 5-star experience is essential for this role
- Ability to demonstrate excellent food & beverage knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, fluent spoken English is essential, with clear telephone manner
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to deal with high profile clients in a profession manner
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.