Human resources coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join The Connaught team as Human Resources Coordinator.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will:
- Be passionate about people and an excellent and confident communicator providing service to approximately 450 team members.
- Be a great team player, highly personable and take a proactive approach to your role.
- Be the first point of call for all visitors to the Human Resources Office, dealing with enquiries and offering assistance or solutions.
- Be responsible for the management of the new starter process, including all required paperwork, documentation and candidate referencing, and ensuring new Connaught team members are welcomed effectively.
- Undertake payroll responsibilities, including administration and recording of new starters and ensuring timesheets, holiday and absence processes are followed.
- Assist with the management of HR administration processes, including maintaining accurate records, filing, producing reports and providing support to HR team members with projects and initiatives
- Experience within an HR role in a fast paced environment is desired
- Strong working skills in MS Office, including Excel is essential
- Previous 5-star hospitality experience is beneficial
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced Human Resources department and a high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of exceptional guest service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now