Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate Housekeeeping Floor supervisor to join the Housekeeping department at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining, and two award-winning bars.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Housekeeping Floor Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the Housekeeping Department.
- Be one of the point of contacts for all Housekeeping related enquiries, whether they come from our guests or colleagues and ensure that all enquiries are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all Room Attendants are following our standards and all guests requests are attended to in a professional and prompt manner.
The ideal Housekeeping Floor Supervisor must:
- Have a strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks efficiently to co-ordinate numerous tasks at the same time.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, engaging, customer focused and an excellent motivator to your team.
- Have a strong communication and administration skills.
Housekeeping experience at supervisory level within a similar hotel environment is essential for the position.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now