We are looking for an engaging Hotel Receptionist to join the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Hotel Receptionist, you will:
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests and maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times.
- Be responsible for greeting guests in a warm friendly manner and be a true ambassador for excellent service.
- Be dealing with all requests and queries in an efficient and professional manner, whether face to face or over the telephone.
- Be passionate, motivated, welcoming and highly organised to ensure that all requests are attended to without any delays.
- Be well presented, have excellent communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
- Work well under pressure with excellent ability to co-ordinate efficiently with other departments and bring good administration skills.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience as Hotel Receptionist and will have worked in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.