An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and professional Head Waiter/Waitress to become part of the Restaurant team at Jean-Georges at The Connaught, our restaurant by internationally renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers eclectic, imaginative menus inspired by Jean-Georges Vongerichten's signature use of South-east Asian flavours, whilst also featuring his distinctive take on British and Connaught classics. Sourcing the best of British ingredients, the menus also reflect the farm-to-table, fresh-from-the-market approach long pioneered by Jean-Georges.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Head Waiter/Waitress, you will work closely with the rest of the team on this exciting restaurant at The Connaught.
As Head Waiter/Waitress you will:
- Have previous experience within a Head Waiter/Waitress position
- Have experience in high volume food sales, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Be able to work well within a large team
- Have a passion for working within hospitality, specifically food and beverage
- Have an excellent personal presentation
- Have basic PC knowledge and comprehension (Word & Excel)
- Have excellent level of English
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now