Front Office Supervisor
We are looking for an engaging and inspiring Front Office Supervisor to join the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Front Office Supervisor, you will:
- Ensure a smooth and efficient running of the shift adhering to the Connaught Standards and Procedures and exceeding guests’ expectations.
- Consistently monitor and train all Receptionists in collaboration with the Front Office management team.
- Be responsible to ensure all Receptionists are conversant with the company’s credit policy and all accounting procedures.
- Cover shifts as and when required and assist colleagues in the department.
- Be passionate, motivated, welcoming and highly organised to ensure that all requests and tasks are attended to without any delays.
- Be well presented, have excellent communication skills and has a pleasant telephone manner.
- Work well under pressure with excellent ability to co-ordinate efficiently with other departments and bring good administration and organisational skills.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience as Front Office Supervisor and will have worked in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now