An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate Floor Housekeeper to join the Housekeeping department at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining, and two award-winning bars.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Floor Housekeeper you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the Housekeeping Department.
- Be one of the point of contacts for all Housekeeping related enquiries, whether they come from our guests or colleagues and ensure that all enquiries are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all Room Attendants are following our standards and all guests requests are attended to in a professional and prompt manner.
The ideal Floor Housekeeper must:
- Have a strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks efficiently to co-ordinate numerous tasks at the same time.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, engaging, customer focused and an excellent motivator to your team.
- Have a strong communication and administration skills.
Housekeeping experience at supervisory level within a similar hotel environment is essential for the position.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.