Events Operations Team Leader (casual basis)
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a talented Private Events Operations Team Leader to join the Private Events Operations team of the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Private Events Operations Team Leader, you will:
- Be involved in co-ordinating and supervising our floor colleagues and hold the responsibility for the smooth running of events.
- Assist the Private Events Operations management team in executing events based on the requirements of our guests.
- Provide an exceptional and informed customer service experience.
- Be an excellent communicator, have a real passion for food and wine.
- Be a team player, with a key focus on training and development of your team to ensure that your team creates a memorable experience for our guests.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.