Events Operations Team Leader (casual basis)
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a talented Private Events Operations Team Leader to join the Private Events Operations team of the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Private Events Operations Team Leader, you will:
- Be involved in co-ordinating and supervising our floor colleagues and hold the responsibility for the smooth running of events.
- Assist the Private Events Operations management team in executing events based on the requirements of our guests.
- Provide an exceptional and informed customer service experience.
- Be an excellent communicator, have a real passion for food and wine.
- Be a team player, with a key focus on training and development of your team to ensure that your team creates a memorable experience for our guests.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now