An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a highly talented Engineering Coordinator to join the Technical Services team of the award-winning 5-star Connaught Hotel, one of London’s most prestigious and renowned hotels.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Engineering Coordinator, you will:
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the Technical Services department covering all aspects of process and administration and responsible in maintaining the purchase order system and liaise with suppliers to seek quotations and to raise orders ensuring that budget is always maintained.
- Assist the Director of Engineering in resourcing of new suppliers and contractors, and monitor their performance. In addition, you are expected to effectively coordinate the Technical Services team on a daily basis: assigning and delegating jobs to engineers according to priorities within the department and hotel, monitoring the quality of completed work.
As Engineering Coordinator, you must:
- Be a confident communicator with proven experience of leading an engineering function and team within a similar environment.
- Have the ability to work with integrated building management systems (BMS) is a key aspect of this role as well as exceptional team management skills.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator with the ability to assist in developing a team as well as work across all levels of the organisation both at hotel and corporate level, and be a proactive and solutions focused individual.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now