Demi chef de partie
An exceptional opportunity for a highly talented and ambitious Demi Chef de Partie has become available in our newest venture by internationally renowned Michelin-starred French Chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Demi Chef de Partie, you will work closely with the entire kitchen brigade and the Jean-Georges team, on this exciting new restaurant at The Connaught.
- Able to work well within a large team
- Experienced in high volume food sales, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Exhibits superior technical and natural cooking abilities
- Experience working in a luxury hotel
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now