We are looking for a talented Demi Chef de Partie to join the kitchen brigade at Hélène Darroze at the Connaught - the outstanding three Michelin-star by Cuisiniere Hélène Darroze.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Hélène Darroze, the proud holder of two Michelin stars for her signature restaurant at the Connaught, is inspired by authentic regional and seasonal flavours, with roots in her native Landes region of South West France. This is a real chance to be part of Hélène’s team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Demi Chef de Partie, you will:
- Assist the kitchen team in the preparation and service of food ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that the kitchen areas designated, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required.
- Be passionate about working with the finest and freshest ingredients.
- Be responsible for the making of exceptional dishes.
- Take an organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, sharing your knowledge and supporting the brigade.
As Demi Chef de Partie, you must:
- Be a talented individual and an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills.
- Have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen.
- Have previous experience at a similar level and have proven skills within a quality hotel and/or restaurant kitchen team.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.