We are looking for a talented Commis waiter/waitress at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught - the outstanding 2 Michelin star restaurant at The Connaught.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Commis waiter/waitress, you will assist the team in their day to day duties such as attending to guest requests and enquires and providing an outstanding and efficient service to our guests. You will also have a great knowledge of hotel information and food and beverage menus.
You will be an excellent communicator and will have a real passion for food and wine. You will be an excellent team player and have fantastic customer service attitude. You will have pride and attention to detail in your work. You will be flexible and organise your activities well. We anticipate that the ideal candidate will have worked in within a similar environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now