Cocktail waiter / waitress
We are looking for a talented and passionate Cocktail waiter / waitress to join a fantastic team at the award-winning Connaught Bar.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Ultra-stylish décor and mouth-watering cocktails put the Connaught Bar in Mayfair into a league of its own. Inspired by English Cubist and Irish 1920s art, with textured walls shimmering in platinum silver leaf overlaid with dusty pink, pistachio and lilac, designer David Collins has produced a gem of a London bar. The Connaught Bar cocktail menu is a fusion of tradition and innovation using exclusive vintages and limited edition champagnes, spirits and liqueurs.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Cocktail Waiter/Waitress you will:
- Be an exceptional team player
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience
- Be an excellent and confident communicator
- Have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience
- Ensure that service is personal to each of our guests and represents this award-winning bar
The ideal candiate will be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding bar experience.
With this in mind, ideally you will:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Experience and working knowledge of quality wines, products and cocktails would be beneficial
Your commitment to your team and guest service delivery will set you apart.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now