Chef de Rang
We are looking for a talented Chef de Rang at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught - the outstanding three Michelin-star restaurant.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Chef de Rang at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught, you will:
- Provide an exceptional guest service experience
- Be an excellent communicator and take a hands-on approach to your role
- Have a real passion for food and wine, enabling you to up sell and promote the items by your personal knowledge from the menu
- Be responsible for the management of junior staff and their learning and development
You will be a talented individual with proven experience within a comparable environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now