Chef de partie
We are looking for a talented Chef de partie to join the fine dining brigade at the Connaught.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
- As Chef de partie, you will work closely with the Sous and Junior sous chefs and hold a key role in day to day operation of the fine dining kitchen.
- A talented chef, you will be passionate about working with the finest, freshest ingredients and in delivering quality dishes and products.
- You will take an organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of the Demi and Commis chefs in the brigade.
- You will be an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills and have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen.
- With this in mind, you will have experience at a similar level within a quality dining environment and experience within a Michelin starred restaurant would be highly desirable for this role.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now