Chef de partie
An exceptional opportunity exists at our newest venture for a highly talented and ambitious Pastry Junior Sous Chef to join the newest venture at The Connaught opened this Summer by internationally renowned Michelin-starred French Chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Eclectic, imaginative menus are inspired both by Jean-Georges’ experiences of the Far East and his signature use of South-east Asian flavours, whilst also featuring his distinctive take on British and Connaught classics.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Chef de Partie, you will:
- Work closely with the Sous and Junior Sous Chefs
- Hold a key role in day to day operation of the kitchen
- Be passionate about working with the finest, freshest ingredients and in delivering quality dishes and products
- Take an organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of the Demi and Commis Chefs in the brigade.
You will be:
- An exceptional team player with excellent communication skills
- Have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen
- You will have experience ideally at similar level within a quality dining environment and have proven event or banqueting experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented chef who is ready on to take a new challenge within outstanding brigade and to develop your career within an award-winning hotel company.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now