Baker Demi Chef de Partie
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Baker Demi Chef de Partie to join the Pastry and Bakery Team at the award-winning 5-Star Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Baker Demi Chef de Partie, you will:
- Be responsible for the production of breakfast pastries, bread products and pastry products in the Bakery.
- Be performing all the special bakery items needed for the hotel operations of the day and the daily bread served in Jean-Georges Restaurant.
- Make sure you maintain high quality of food and service at all times.
As Baker Demi chef de Partie, you must:
- Be a talented individual and an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills.
- Have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen
- Have previous experience at a similar level and have proven skills within a quality hotel and/or restaurant team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented baker who is ready on to take a new challenge to develop your career within an award-winning hotel company.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now