A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Baker Chef de Partie to join the Pastry and Bakery Team at the award-winning 5-Star Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Baker Chef de Partie, you will:
- Be responsible for the production of breakfast pastries, bread products and pastry products in the Bakery.
- Be performing all the special bakery items needed for the hotel operations of the day and the daily bread served in Jean-Georges Restaurant.
- Make sure you maintain high quality of food and service at all times.
As Baker Chef de Partie, you must:
- Be a talented individual and an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills.
- Have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service within a high profile kitchen
- Have previous experience at a similar level and have proven skills within a quality hotel and/or restaurant team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented baker who is ready on to take a new challenge to develop your career within an award-winning hotel company.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.