Assistant Bar Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Assistant Bar Manager to join the Coburg Bar team at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Assistant Bar Manager you will:
- Assist in leading a team of 18 in the delivery of an exceptional guest experience.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator, who will take a hands-on approach to your role and your team.
- Have a natural ability to lead and support a successful team, and a wealth of beverage knowledge, both classical and contemporary.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Assistant Bar Manager to assist in the management of an outstanding Bar team.
This position is offering fantastic opportunities for career development and progression.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in assisting in the shaping the Coburg Bar culture and really making their mark within an iconic London hotel.
You will be an accomplished and talented Assistant Bar Manager with proven experience in people management and development of a team within a high profile environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now